Cambridge Seven Associates is seeking motivated individuals for full-time employment who are passionate about design, looking to join a creative, collaborative practice and meet the criteria listed below:
Architect/Designer with +/-3-5 years experience
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture is required.
- 3-5 years professional experience as an Architect/Designer
- Professional experience using Revit and AutoCad is required.
- Experience with commercial scale buildings and building system components, as well as large scale site planning, preferred.
- Professional experience using Adobe Creative Suite software (including InDesign and Photoshop) is highly desirable, but not required.
- Professional registration is not required, but desirable, and progress toward licensure and LEED certification is preferred.
Please email resume, work samples and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer